- Please fill out the appropriate order form to inquire about placing an order.
- I will email you to further discuss availability, designs and prices.
- Orders are not placed until an invoice has been sent out.
- Base prices are listed on the menu. Prices may go up depending on the design.
- All prices are subject to change as ingredient prices change and I cannot honor old pricing.
- Last minute orders may require an overtime fee.
- Payment is due one week prior to pick up.
- Payment is collected through the Square invoice with a credit card. (Contact me if you would like to use another method of payment.
- I am able to offer a full refund for orders canceled one week prior to pickup.
- I cannot cancel an order less than one week prior to pick up because supplies and ingredients have likely been purchased.
Pick Up Date and Time:
- Pick up dates and times are set upon ordering.
- If you are unable to make your pick up time please let me know asap. Date and/or time changes will be subject to my availability.
- If you miss your pick up window please contact me to reschedule. Pick ups that have not been rescheduled will be donated after 24 hours.
- I do not offer shipping at this time.
- I can offer delivery (subject to my availability) for a delivery fee based on the distance of the delivery location.
- Thank you for sending inspiration photos to firstname.lastname@example.org! I will do my best to create treats that fit your theme and ideas perfectly but they might not be exact copies of the inspiration photos.
- Copyrighted images are protected and I will not be able to replicate them. I can make treats that are inspired by and go along with the theme.
- To help customers with inspiration and build up my gallery I take photos of some orders to post online. If you do not want your treats posted please let me know when you place your order.
- Once your treats are picked up it is up to you to care for them correctly.
- Most of my products should be kept at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- See my FAQ page for more details on how to care for your order.
Cottage Food Laws:
- I am fully licensed as a Cottage Food Bakery in Washington State
- My products are made in a home kitchen that has not been subject to a standard inspection criteria.
- All treats are prepared in a kitchen that is not allergen free.
- My products contain milk, wheat, eggs, soy and/or nuts.
- Please contact me prior to ordering if you have any allergy concerns.
Click below to fill out an order form to receive a personalized price quote.